They both wrote a post of ten things they wish they could say (or should say) to people.It was harder than I thought it would be because I am one to actually say what I think to the people around me. (For better or for worse.)
What do you wish you could say to someone? Here are mine:
1. Did you really think your words would not get back to me? I was madder than hell to find out that you were behind the insanity, but I forgive you because I realize it all worked out for the best. Now? Now I am just sad for you.
2. I wish I could understand why you did the things you did to me. I tried so hard not to be resentful or bitter towards you because that hurts me more than you, but I am still struggling with that. You hurt me down to the soul. Do you have any idea how much you hurt me? Do you even care?
3. You are a wonderful, talented person who offers the people around you so much. I wish you could love yourself as much as you are loved. You would be so much happier.
4. I will never understand why you take the people who support you and do your best to destroy them. They support you. They are not trying to compete with you. Can’t you do the same in return?
5. I have always thought you were too good for me. I still do.
6. I miss your friendship. We laughed, cried and shared so much in such a short time but you always make me smile. We haven’t talked in ages. I wouldn’t even know how to reach out to you at this point, but know that I wish you well. And would love to talk to you again.
7. I’m sorry. Really sorry.
8. Stand up for yourself. You have so much to offer but you just don’t let people see the real you. I like the real you. I wish you did.
9. You have been a blessing in my life. Do you know that? I really hope you know that.
10. If you had to live through some of the things I have lived through, you might not be so quick to judge me. Just think about that the next time you dismiss someone’s happiness as fake. Maybe that person has just learned to love life– in spite of it.
Your turn. What would you say if you could– or should– say it.