Skip to content
Goals for 2011 (Because resolutions are so 1999!)
Focus On Your Goals!
- To finally get the house ORGANIZED the way I want it so everyone is happy and there is less chaos.
- To focus more on healthy living.
- Cook more. (No, really!)
- Write every single day! (For work AND fun!) ((Anyone in Plano area interested in a writer’s group?))
- Try a new recipe with each kid once a month. (Yes, Gabby, it is time to learn to cook for real.)
- Embrace every moment with the kids- even the “mundane” activities.
- Take better care of me. No longer putting myself in last place.
- To get up and DANCE more rather than sitting back and just observing as I have been.
- To embrace life more fully!
- To say “yes” more often when asked to play– from Barbies to video game to just pretend play.
- Eat as a family more.
- STOP being afraid to let people into my life. (Letting go of the fear of being hurt again.)
- More date nights with my husband.
- Learn to stop trying to make everyone else happy & just BE happy.
- Put myself out there for more freelance work.
- Run that 5k! (I need Plano jogging/workout buddies!)
- Stay caught up on laundry and actually hang up those clothes. (That’s for you, Daddy.)
- Re-establish my “Open Door” policy for my home.
- Connect, reconnect & stay connected with the people in my life who should hear from me more.
- Volunteer when & where I want to because it makes me happy & I love to do it. No pressure.
- HAND WRITE a letter to a friend or loved one at least once a month.
- BE PRESENT.